Manufacturing & Distribution
Amanda is a senior audit manager in TravisWolff’s Audit & Assurance Group. With more than nine years of public accounting experience, Amanda has audited both public and private companies primarily in the software and technology, manufacturing and distribution, and healthcare industries. She also has extensive experience with employee benefit plans and public company filings such as 10-Qs and 10-Ks, as well as accounting for stock based compensation and complex stock transactions, including those with embedded derivatives.
Prior to joining TravisWolff, Amanda was an assurance and advisory services manager at a Dallas accounting firm, where she also served as an outsourced controller for a large, public manufacturing company.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas, New Mexico
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• BA, Business and Political Science, Southwestern University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
• Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Dallas Chapter (Member)
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Member)
Force because we are a force to be reckoned with
and Five because there were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of us."