David G. Weeks
David has more than 12 years of experience in tax compliance, consulting, and research, as well as expertise in FAS 109 and deferred tax calculations, and FIN 48 documentation. David has worked with corporations, S corporations, partnerships and individuals in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing and distribution, and retail.
Prior to joining TravisWolff, David was a tax manager at a San Antonio firm where he managed staff on matters related to domestic taxation. In addition to Big 4 experience, David also served as the tax manager of the broadcast division at a global media and entertainment company.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas
- BA, Accounting, Texas State University
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – San Antonio Chapter (Member)
- The Associated General Contractors of America (Member)