Manufacturing & Distribution
Retail & Hospitality
Kate is an assurance manager with more than 6 years of experience providing financial statement audit, audit of internal controls and employee benefit plan audits for her clients. She has provided professional audit services to entities ranging from small private companies to large national and international audit clients in accordance with PCAOB requirements and U.S. GAAP. Her industry experience includes retail, distribution, broker-dealer, real estate, non-profit, healthcare and employee benefit plans.
Prior to joining TravisWolff, Kate was with a Big 4 firm where she served in the Dallas office’s Consumer and Industrial Businesses group.
- Long-lived assets valuation issues
- Stock based compensation
- Accounting for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- SEC reporting requirements
- Control requirements and Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance matters
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas
- Master in Accounting, Baylor University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Baylor University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)