Manufacturing & Distribution
Oil & Gas
For more than 25 years, Mark has had direct, hands-on involvement in responding to his clients’ critical business challenges. Mark’s experience includes confidential internal and compliance investigations as well as investigations on behalf of, or in response to, government regulatory agencies. He has also worked extensively with potential plaintiffs in connection with pre-litigation investigations and in the analysis of facts and damages related to such claims, and with potential defendants in the analysis of defenses to or exposure from unasserted claims.
Mark also has substantial experience in working with plaintiff and defense counsel in matters involving litigation, both in a consulting and expert role, including providing written reports and testimony, in a wide variety of business and industries located throughout Texas and the Southwest.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas
- BBA, University of Texas at Austin
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Member)
- St. Francis Anglican Church (Vestry member and Senior Warden)
- Dispute Mediation Service, Inc. (Board Member and Treasurer)